I suggest you ...

product combinations

demo site:

http://www.caulfieldindustrial.com/yale-cps-electric-chain-hoists/p-225510pd.html

Stock No. Type No. Capacity Speed Voltage Qty Price Stock
E21213 CPS 110/1-4 125kg 4m/min 110V 1ph €999.00
In Stock
E21214 CPS 230/1-4 125kg 4m/min 230V 1ph €999.00
In Stock
D22250 CPS 400/1-10 125kg 10m/min 400V 3ph €999.00
In Stock
D22251 CPS 400/1-4 125kg 4m/min 400V 3ph €999.00
In Stock
D22253 CPS 400/2-5 250kg 5m/min 400V 3ph €1,099.00
In Stock

167 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    seoveryseovery shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

10 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

This system is really useful even in opencart. I should have been born with the OC. The prestashop has this functionality very easy to configure it

• KonstantinKonstantin commented  · 

Good day! Since the issue is about collective solutions that address:
        I already posted in the relevant support topics my
        this picture https://yadi.sk/i/uLXVo3twkwxhA
        Task: take a single standard value for the SKU based on the value set to "Related options".
        This will allow you to:
        1. To refuse to determine SKU and other IDs in the item data.
        2. To take the Model of the product, as "product Model" for the convenience of data exchange with the supplier to call, as anything but advanced.
        3. Ask models with no options, the SKU value based on the value specified, "Related options".
        4. To set the value for the SKU in manually with the help of Advanced modules and Related options, and automatically check and load and unload data only on the value of the SKU, after appropriate modifications, using the Automatic handler of the price list (I call it SharkU :)).
        5. When loading data using SharkU and in the preparation of the price list, in any case you have to manually set the value of the model, code or by its name. With this, but 1000 times increases the efficiency of further updates only on the value of the SKU.
        Conclusion: we teach a single standard SKU, adds this value to the value of related options. This solves the problem of choosing create in the store a separate card or products with variants and models based on the value of any number.
        This solution works, don't change the engine "oc", don't be offended, but it's "crooked", because it goes through a bunch of options, and the SKU is a value in our case: any IDs, attribute values, and options, and the options are nothing like attributes distinguish the model from each other.
        That decision was not "crooked", you need to replace the concept of "options" to "SKU", but it probably will be possible in future versions 2.0 and above, or if who will undertake the revision 1.5.

the value of all options owned by SKU.
        SKU is not an option, this combination of options

to adopt a single standard SKU, now every extension creates its own values
        Stock keeping unit, a unique identifier for each distinct product and service that can be purchased in business
        1.With tabs the Item - delete data field identifiers, in addition to models,
        2. In the Item - option to rename the "model Variants".
        3. In the tab "directory" rename "Options" to "SKU"

Has a database based on the ID+the SKU commodity item, where the product SKU is accepted.
        View the database (base opencart unchanged, but with the extension tables are placed where the values of the SKU that goes beyond the existing values of options):
        ID, Model, models, series, categories, models, model attributes, the value of the SKU (based on options) + additional tables (by selecting color, size, and other; other and any other identifiers (ID1, ID2, UPC, QRкод, etc.); availability A, b, C.....)
        Pros:
        - solves tasks satisfying the requirements imposed by modern business processes based on SKU.
        - attraction of new users are small, medium and large businesses.
        - unlimited possibilities of expansion and creation of modules based on the SKU (e.g., as a display product availability in stores).
        - Exchange data with any platform of any kind.
        Cons:
        - Lack of modules using the option values and ID (except ID and model).
        - While the lack of modules is able to upload and download data on ID with a condition checking the value of option where you place the value of the SKU.

Conclusion:
        Not even having nothing in your Arsenal to filter THEM and search you will be able to solve problems previously only available Betrixaban and the like.
        Since this is a new branch of development with unlimited possibilities for extension Programmers also receive full and informed enrichment, at the expense of new clients of high level, able to pay for something that you do now at least by a factor of x2.

• blasco991blasco991 commented  · 

this is why opencart still nothing. just this lol

• Anonymous commented  · 

Fantastic request, We need so much of this feature to migrate alot prestashop for opencart o/

• AnonymousAnonymous commented  · 

PLS ADD combinations to new 2.0 version! For example clothing store with color (red black white) and size (s l xl) dependent options for goods with change images (all cms for shops have this options - look prestashop)

Feedback and Knowledge Base